- Minimum age of Applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum employment: Should be currently employed for a minimum period of 1 year and having been employed for a minimum of 2 years.
- Gross household income i.e. including income of the spouse: Rs 100000 net annual income
- Telephone: Necessary at residence
- Minimum age of Applicant : 21 years
- Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity : 65 years
- Minimum employment : At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income : 60000
- Minimum Income : Rs. 60000 p.a
- Minimum turnover : Turnover Rs 4.5 lacs
- Telephone: Landline at office and at residence of the loan applying partner. Post-paid mobile phone with a three month validity acceptable in case of landline available at only one place
Private Limited / Public Limited Company
- Minimum Income: Rs. 60000 p.a.
- Telephone: Landline at office